Help us expand this page! Please send references to relevant papers.
- Viral B. Shah, "An Interactive System for Combinatorial Scientific Computing with an Emphasis on Programmer Productivity," PhD Thesis, Computer Science, University of California, Santa Barbara, June 2007.
- J. R. Gilbert, S. Reinhardt, and V. Shah, "An interactive environment to manipulate large graphs." 2007 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, April 2007.
- Jonathan W. Berry, Bruce Hendrickson, Simon Kahan, and Petr Konecny, Software and Algorithms for Graph Queries on Multithreaded Architectures," Workshop on Multithreaded Architectures and Applications (MTAAP 2007), Long Beach, CA, March 2007.
- Joseph R. Crobak, Jonathan Berry, Kamesh Madduri, and David A. Bader, "Advanced Shortest Paths Algorithms on a Massively-Multithreaded Architecture," Workshop on Multithreaded Architectures and Applications (MTAAP 2007), Long Beach, CA, March 2007.
- Keith D. Underwood, Megan Vance, Jonathan W. Berry, and Bruce Hendrickson, Analyzing the Scalability of Graph Algorithms on Eldorado," Workshop on Multithreaded Architectures and Applications (MTAAP 2007), Long Beach, CA, March 2007.
- Kamesh Madduri, David A. Bader, Jonathan W. Berry, and Joseph R. Crobak, "An Experimental Study of A Parallel Shortest Path Algorithm for Solving Large-Scale Graph Instances," Workshop on Algorithm Engineering and Experiments (ALENEX), New Orleans, LA, January 2007.
- David A. Bader, Kamesh Madduri, John R. Gilbert, Viral Shah, Jeremy Kepner, Theresa Meuse, and Ashok Krishnamurthy, "Designing Scalable Synthetic Compact Applications for Benchmarking High Productivity Computing Systems," CTWatch Quarterly, 2(4B):41-51, November 2006.
- Richard Murphy, Jonathan W. Berry, William McLendon, Bruce Hendrickson, Douglas Gregor, and Andrew Lumsdaine, "DFS: A Simple to Write Yet Difficult to Execute Benchmark," IEEE International Symposium on Workload Characterization (IISWC 2006), san Jose, CA, October 2006.
- Timothy D.R. Hartley, Umit V. Catalyurek, Fusun Ozguner, Andy Yoo, Scott Kohn, and Keith W. Henderson, "MSSG: A Framework for Massive-Scale Semantic Graphs," IEEE International Conference on Cluster Computing (CLUSTER 2006), Barcelona, Spain, September 2006.
- David A. Bader and Kamesh Madduri, "Designing Multithreaded Algorithms for Breadth-First Search and st-connectivity on the Cray MTA-2," The 35th International Conference on Parallel Processing (ICPP 2006), Columbus, OH, August 2006.
- David A. Bader and Kamesh Madduri, "Parallel Algorithms for Evaluating Centrality Indices in Real-world Networks," The 35th International Conference on Parallel Processing (ICPP 2006), Columbus, OH, August 2006.
- Steven Reinhardt, John R. Gilbert, and Viral Shah, "High Performance Graph Algorithms from Parallel Sparse Matrices," Workshop on State-of-the-Art in Scientific and Parallel Computing (PARA'06), Umea, Sweden, June 2006.
- David A. Bader and Kamesh Madduri, "Design and Implementation of the HPCS Graph Analysis Benchmark on Symmetric Multiprocessors," The 12th International Conference on High Performance Computing (HiPC 2005), Goa, India, December 2005.
- Andy Yoo, Edmond Chow, Keith W. Henderson, Will McLendon III, Bruce Hendrickson, and Umit V. Catalyurek, "A Scalable Distributed Parallel Breadth-First Search Algorithm on BlueGene/L," ACM/IEEE Conference on High Performance Networking and Computing (SC 2005), Seattle, WA, November 2005.
- Viral Shah and John R. Gilbert, "Sparse matrices in Matlab*P: Design and implementation" 11th IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing (HiPC), Bangalore, India, pages 144-155, December 2004.